Список форумов FXZONA.COM
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Profit_keeper – Защитник прибыли. Эксперт нового поколения для Mета Trader 4! От FXZONA.COM

Онлайн журнал для порастающего поколения! New FORMAT!!! :)

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Ruslanbek

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 06, 2006 4:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Онлайн журнал для порастающего поколения! New FORMAT!!! :) Ответить с цитатой

Предлогаю поделится опытытом "Трейдеров" для новичков в Форексе. Надеюсь моя тема поможет подростающему поколению Very Happy !!! С КАЖДОГО трейдера по 1 совету!!! С админа тем-более!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing (Админ Этого раздела мой земляк)!

Tatarstan FOrever!!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Puxa
Трейдер

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 06, 2006 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Совет: читай весь форум! Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Rutru8849

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 26, 2009 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Open up Your Dreams Ответить с цитатой

Henceforth,we gonna show you every way
We gonna change it perfectly every day
We gonna make you ever brave
If you need sell cheap wow gold,
you can buy wow power leveling
on the website: buy wow gold,
cheap WoW Power Leveling,
sale wow Gold, 1-80 lvl wow power leveling,
wotlk gold.
You're gonna to know that you'll be free
If HOVER can open up your dreams
If HOVER can open up your mind
Don't say it never can be real
You could see miracles happen to you
Here HOVER show you the way
We all have this only brief
We all dream of conquering English to start afresh
We should make the future come together
We will give what we've got
You will know where it is from
This is the moment to be all that we can be
As great hopes make great men
And time let me tell you tomorrow is another day
That you are chosen to be good
And when your dreams all come true
It's the right time to get you through
Don't be so depressed
Just join HOVER to practice English
You could make yourself ever proud
Raise your head you could see
Dare to dream you will believe

That we can show the spirit of transcending ourselves
that nobody else can achieve
Just open up your dream
You will know where it is from
It's from the bottom of our hearts
This is the moment to open up dreams
that we can blossom out hand in hand
Fulucy457
Новичек

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 27, 2009 9:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Growing Old and Gray Ответить с цитатой

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!
?When you were 19, she paid your college tuition, drove you to campus, carried your bags.

??You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.

??When you were 20, she asked whether you were seeing anyone.

??You thanked her by saying, “It's none of your business.”

??When you were 21, she suggested certain careers for your future.

??You thanked her by saying, “I don't want to be like you.”

??When you were 22, she hugged you at your college graduation.

??You thanked her by asking whether she could pay for a trip to Europe.

??When you were 23, she gave you furniture for your first apartment.

??You thanked her by telling your friends it was ugly.

??When you were 24, she met your fiance10 and asked about your plans for the future.

??You thanked her by glaring and growling, “Muuhh-ther, please!”

??When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.

??You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.

??When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.

??You thanked her by telling her, “Things are different now.”

??When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday.

??You thanked her by saying you were “really busy right now.”

??When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.

??You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.

??And then one day she quietly died.

??And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder.

??“Rock me baby, rock me all night long.”

??“The hand who rocks the cradle...may rock the world”.

Information on the cheapest place to buy your Final Fantasy XI Gil. Never over pay for your FFXI GIL again. Top currency FFXI Gil service providers listed showing final fantasy gil, We work hard to offer the lowest prices of warcraft gold, buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold here.
qisolu432o
Новичек

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 22, 2009 1:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: He did the same thing over Ответить с цитатой

The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all.

I n the summer after my first-grade year, Daddy decided he wanted to go home to Hot Springs. He sold the Buick dealership and moved us to a four hundredacre farm out on Wildcat Road a few miles west of the city. It had cattle, sheep, and goats. What it didnt have was an indoor toilet. So for the year or so we lived out there, on the hottest summer days and the coldest winter nights, we had to go outside to the wooden outhouse to relieve ourselves. It was an interesting experience, especially when the nonpoisonous king snake that hung around our yard was peering up through the hole at me when I had to go. Later, when I got into politics, being able to say I had lived on a farm with an outhouse made a great story, almost as good as being born in a log cabin.

I liked living on the farm, feeding the animals, and moving among them, until one fateful Sunday. Daddy had several members of his family out to lunch, including his brother Raymond and his children. I took one of Raymonds daughters, Karla, out into the field where the sheep were grazing. I knew there was one mean ram we had to avoid, but we decided to tempt fate, a big mistake. When we were about a hundred yards away from the fence, FFXI Gil the ram saw us and started to charge. We started running for the fence. Karla was bigger and faster and made it. I stumbled over a big rock. When I fell I could see I wasnt going to make the fence before the ram got to me, so I retreated to a small tree a few feet away in the hope I could keep away from him by running around the tree until help came. Come and buy cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! Another big mistake. Soon he caught me and knocked my legs out from under me. Before I could get up he butted me in the head. Then I was stunned and hurt and couldnt get up. So he backed up, got a good head start, and rammed me again as hard as he could. He did the same thing over and over and over again, alternating his targets between my head and my gut. Soon I was pouring blood and hurting like the devil. After what seemed an eternity my uncle showed up, picked up a big rock, and threw it hard, hitting the ram square between the eyes. The ram just shook his head and walked off, apparently unfazed. I recovered, left with only a scar on my forehead, which gradually grew into my scalp. And I learned that I could take a hard hit, a lesson that I would relearn a couple more times in my childhood and later in life.
kanvas
Начинающий трейдер

поинт
wmz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 11, 2018 2:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Норм!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов FXZONA.COM -> FX Журнал Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: